Boca Veggie Ground Crumble (1 package)
Two tomatoes chopped
One onion chopped
Two cups baby spinach leaves
Daiya Deluxe Cheeze Sauce Cheddar Style (yes, cheeze with a 'z'),
1. Heat oil in skillet
2. Throw in onion first and cook about 10 minutes, stirring frequently
3. Add in Boca crumble, but first break apart since it tends to clump
together in freezer
4. Cook Boca & onions together for about 10 minutes, stirring
5. Add in spinach and cook another 5 minutes, stir continuously
6. Finally add in tomatoes and cook until soft, keep stirring!
7. While cooking the taco filling above heat up the taco shells according
to directions on box. (Monitor carefully so they don't burn.) This only
takes about 6-7 minutes, so if you want them warm & crispy do this
around the same time you add the tomatoes to the mix.
8. Heat up Daiya Cheeze Sauce in the microwave for 1 minute
9. Ready to serve!